httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: Possibility to unset or modify some HTTP headers with mod_headers ?
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2004 19:09:11 GMT
CASTELLE Thomas wrote:
> Hi there !
>
> Just a small question, is it possible in a HTTP response to unset or modify
> the Date and Content-Type header with mod_headers ? I can't manage to do it
> and I'm wondering if there's not a restriction on some Headers...

I haven't used mod_headers, so I can't tell whether they do what you want, but
if you use Apache 2 / mod_perl 2 combo you can easily modify response headers
using mod_perl filter Apache::Filter::HTTPHeadersFixup available from CPAN:
http://search.cpan.org/dist/Apache-Filter-HTTPHeadersFixup/
You are given an array of headers, and you can manipulate them in any way you
want, adding/modifying/removing headers.