httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Min Xu(Hsu)" <...@cae.wisc.edu>
Subject Re: apache bug archive?
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 02:45:13 GMT
On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 Erik Abele wrote :
> Have a look at the old gnats bug-archive (ranging back to '96):
> http://archive.apache.org/gnats/

Thanks! I was initially confused by the big number of modules. I guess
the module "general" should be my focus.

On the other hand, is it true all the worker MPM stuff is in the new database?
I didn't find any data race related bugs with the new threaded worker model. Is
it true the threaded model didn't have any bad race bugs? Was the coding done
carefully initially, or other reasons prevented the bugs from being created?

Am I missing some thing? I may, since I am very new to the bugzilla query
interface.

-Min