httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Lubo <maili...@fan-space.de>
Subject how to set external module variable in other httpd-module
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2004 10:39:06 GMT
Hello,

i am using mod_vdbh with MySQL database for my Virtual Hosts. I need to implement one feature
in mod_vdbh, which allows to change external (mod_php) variable "open_basedir" to different
vaules (based on Virtualhost-home directory). This variable can be set directly in php.ini
or in httpd.conf with:

php_admin_value open_basedir /mnt/webs/.....

I need to change this variable from within this module mod_vdbh. The idea is, that every virtual
host should have his own open_basedir value (/mnt/webs/user1, /mnt/webs/user2), etc...

Is it possible ? I spend some time with apache-API, documentation, programming, but I have
no idea, how can I do that ...

Thank you for any help and ideas ...

Best regards,
Lubo.