httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sander Striker <stri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/support/win32 ApacheMonitor.c ApacheMonitor.h ApacheMonitor.rc wintty.c
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2004 13:34:56 GMT
On Fri, 2004-01-02 at 13:32, Ben Laurie wrote:
> nd@apache.org wrote:
> > nd          2004/01/01 05:26:26
> >   Log:
> >   update license to 2004.
>
> Why? Unless the file changes in 2004, the copyright doesn't. And, in any
> case, the earliest date applies, so it gets us nowhere.

We seem to have this discussion every year.  I'm too lazy to extensively
dig in the archives, but:

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=dev@httpd.apache.org&msgNo=79209

Roy:
"That would change a lot more, and a lot less, than we want.
 I've committed the change for 2.0 and will do 1.3 next."

Roy, care to explain what it is we want (and more importantly why)?
I promise to mold the answer into a developer FAQ.

Sander