httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Jessica Wei" <jess...@witango.com>
Subject apache 2 module performance problem
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2004 02:57:46 GMT
Hi, all

Our campany has an application server. We write an apache module to direct certain extension
file requests to our application server. The module works fine funtionally. But recently we
got some performance problem. The module works fine by itself but it causes other cgi stuff
- perl and shell scripts - to run very very slowly. They take about
10 - 15 seconds to respond. If the Apache server didn't load our module, the other cgi stuff
works perfectly.
It seems the module has some problem. But we really don't know what cause it. Could somebody
give us any clue?

Thanks,

Jessica