httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <jwool...@virginia.edu>
Subject Re: Stupid question about pools
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 16:43:17 GMT
On Wed, 3 Dec 2003, Cliff Woolley wrote:

> On Wed, 3 Dec 2003, Brian Akins wrote:
>
> > Does the request pool get "cleaned up" after every request?  IE, If I
> > register a cleanup on r->pool, will it get ran after every request?

Okay hang on, just to be clear... you have to register it on every
request, and THEN it will get run after every request.  You can't just
register it once and then have it run after every request, because r->pool
is different for every request (and because the act of running a cleanup
also deregisters that cleanup).  You probably knew that... I just wanted
to be extra clear.