httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sander Temme <san...@temme.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0 STATUS
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2003 04:13:52 GMT
> A patch should be easy, but I have no system to test on (upgraded to Panther).
> I'm a bit nervous about doing a name lookup at configure time anyway.

I have a 10.1 box that I use as a web server. I have not been upgrading that
machine for several reasons, and can use it for testing stuff out. It will
also be unable to do name lookups well, because it sits in a DMZ and is all
firewalled 'n stuff. This also means there's no outward facing ssh and I'd
have to copy a source tree from within the network behind the DMZ, but if
you send me a patch against HEAD I can take that for a spin.

I upgraded both my other boxes to Panther, so no Jaguar installations
remain. This is unfortunate because I think no one should be encouraged to
use 10.1 anyway...

Let me know,

S.