httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sander Temme <scte...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: why open_logs/post_config hooks are run only for the main server?
Date Sun, 21 Dec 2003 20:18:09 GMT
> We have users who want to run different post_config hooks for different
> vhosts. Any chance httpd-2.0 can be changed to run the open_logs/post_config
> (or at least post_config) hooks for each vhost as well? Any reason for not
> doing that in first place?

You can access your virtual hosts in the post_config hook. Just iterate down
your server_rec->next list.

S.

--
Covalent Technologies                 sctemme@covalent.net
Engineering group                    Voice: (415) 856 4214

PGP FP: 7A8D B189 E871 80CB 9521  9320 C11E 7B47 964F 31D9

This email message is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and
destroy all copies of the original message