httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject completing 2.0 scoreboard data set
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2003 00:12:20 GMT
We still lack several things from the scoreboard to provide a compelete status

- httpd 2.0 doesn't maintain start/stop times in the extended status mode

This feature was lost during the transition to 2.0. This breaks tools that
relied on these features in httpd 1.3. Jim has promised to look at it 2 months
ago, but I suppose that he didn't have the tuits to do that.

- while vhost info was added, it doesn't contain the port info, rendering the
vhost record useless for the non named vhosts.

any objections to adding it? Should it be in a separate record (port) or
should we just concat vhost name and port together? "name:port"?