httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: [Patch] Hook to allow insertion of filters during error processing
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2003 22:54:51 GMT

Paul J. Reder wrote:
> This patch addresses PRs 24884 and 25123. Please see my note at
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-httpd-dev&m=106947094322141&w=2
> for a full explanation of the problem with code references.

I've griped a bit before about having default_handler make conditional GET
decisions, and this is probably another instance where having
ap_meets_conditions in it's own filter could avoid inevitable problems.

I think we were supposed to discuss this at the hackathon, but it never
happened.

I'm up for laying out my issues if the list is interested in them and
reevaluating the whole meets_conditions/filter_init stuff.

--Geoff