httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: new <IfThreaded> directive
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2003 20:09:16 GMT

> Actually, such defines might need to be a little more dynamic, but either
> <IfDefine AP_MPM_THREADED> would be good, or if we absolutely
> needed too, we could add <IfFeature FOO> where features could be
> registered, by the core or by a loaded module.

to that end, here's a preliminary and rough patch for

<IfServerIs !threaded>

(substitute 'IfServerIs' for whatever you please - I'm not so good with names).

I couldn't think of anything else to implement other than threadedness right
now, but I guess we're discussing the concept at the moment so that's ok.  I
did almost start on

<IfServerIs >= 2.1>

but I thought that the new container semantics probably wouldn't go over
well (and I wasn't entirely convinced that was a worthy thing to test at
config time).

--Geoff