httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "MATHIHALLI,MADHUSUDAN (HP-Cupertino,ex1)" <mad...@hp.com>
Subject RE: Regarding worker MPM and queue_push/pop
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2003 19:07:56 GMT
I sure would do that sometime today. The leader probably uses some
apr_atomic stuff - and I'm trying to see if I can use IA64 native code to do
the atomics.

For people at ease with visual stuff, here's the CPU performance that I'm
getting with worker MPM and SPECweb99_SSL.
Something looks is terribly wrong.

httpd.conf:
MPM: worker

StartServers           1