httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy" <gri...@apache.org>
Subject .htaccess contents
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2003 04:10:59 GMT

If someone knows this off the top of your head, I'd appreciate the answer:

Is it true that there is no way to get the directives specified in
.htaccess files? The main server config can be optained via the
config_tree, but the .htaccess directives are passed to corresponding
modules and aren't stored separately, correct?

(Someone asked on the mod_python list how to get .htaccess contents, seems
like the answer is to manually read it, and all the parent directory
ones... I thought I'd check here, perhaps there is a better way.)

Thanks!

Grisha