httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: filtering huge request bodies (like 650MB files)
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2003 01:31:50 GMT
On Wed, 10 Dec 2003, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> Is it Chrises' own filter or one of ours?  whichever it is, it would be nice to
> get this fixed.

Can I suggest Chris insert mod_diagnostics at different points in his
chain to identify exactly where it's buffering (if indeed that's where
his memory is going)?

I had a very similar situation to this, when a bug in a third-party
library caused it to buffer everything in my filter.  mod_diagnostics
rapidly tracked that down for a x300 performance improvement.

--
Nick Kew