httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Giger <gigerst...@gmx.ch>
Subject Apache2.0.48: Bug in sdbm on Alpha?
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2003 22:27:07 GMT
Hi Developers!

I'm not sure but I think there is a bug in the sdbm module.
The same code runs fine on intel hardware but not on my alpha.

I found this by running subversion which calls apr_dbm_* and like
functions. Every time subversion calls apr_dbm_exists(dbm, key) this
funtion returns false (Verified with gdb).

Unfortunately I can't give you more details because I have some troubles
with running apache in gdb and symbol loading..:-/

Another person wrote in april about a problem in sdbm on alpha:
http://mailman.lyra.org/pipermail/dav-dev/2001-April/002176.html

Is there a possibility to exclude the sdbm so that apache uses another
db (e.g. BDB) to verify the problem? The configure switch
--with-berkeley-db seems useless.

Thank you!

greetings

Marc