httpd-dev mailing list archives

From G√ľnter Knauf <efl...@gmx.net>
Subject module load order
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2003 14:34:43 GMT
Hi,
I was just asked again by a user about the load order of modules. While it seems that it is
now with Apache2 less important, and also ClearModuleList and AddModule are removed now with
Apache2, I think it is at least still important for auth modules. So I searched the manual
for any hints, specially about the fact that the last module loaded is the first module in
the auth chain - but I couldnt find anything about that, or I'm too blind to find...
also in the 1.3 manual I found nothing, even not where ClearModuleList and AddModule are documented...

I think that's an important piece of information the user should be able to read somewhere
in the docs...

comments?

Guenter.