httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "amit athavale" <amit_athav...@lycos.com>
Subject Re: Sending multiple responses
Date Sat, 08 Nov 2003 14:36:42 GMT
>>I observed one more thing :  Filters such as http_header_filter removes itself from
filter chain by calling "ap_remove_output_filter". So  this filter should take care that if
I am sending 1xx kind of responses it should not remove it from chain, else in subsequent

>Of course.  The best-case is to put this in the HTTP filter itself, I'm guessing.

By HTTP filter do you mean core_output_filter or something ?

>>I hope there would be more cleaner way of doing it somewhere in future. :)
>
>Apache 2.1 is in development, and has a number of new-feature changes like
>SSL/TLS connection upgrade.  This should be written against and committed
>to the new codebase, and may be backported if it doesn't break compatibility
>between 2.0 releases.
>
>I'll sketch something up today for you to play with.

I would love to play with that :)

Thanks a lot,
Amit

Enter now for a chance to win a 42" Plasma Television!
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;6413623;3807821;f?http://mocda1.com/1/c/563632/113422/313631/313631
AOL users go here: http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;6413623;3807821;f?http://mocda1.com/1/c/563632/113422/313631/313631
This offer applies to U.S. Residents Only