httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sander Temme <scte...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: Threads in a module
Date Sat, 22 Nov 2003 01:20:20 GMT
> Sonry, i don't write in english very well, when you do a programm which
> uses threads you must compile with:
>
> gcc example1.c -o example.out -lpthread
>
> My question is when i compile the apache sources, with make, make all
> and make install, where i must indicate the option -lpthread.
> In the module i include <pthread.h>

As I said, if your server starts with your module enabled, pthread was
somehow linked in. Should you want to link it in explicitly, you could set
and export the variable LDFLAGS to '-lpthread' prior to running configure.

This applies to any version of Apache.

I really recommend that you take your questions to the apache-modules list.

S.

--
Covalent Technologies                 sctemme@covalent.net
Engineering group                    Voice: (415) 856 4214

PGP FP: 7A8D B189 E871 80CB 9521  9320 C11E 7B47 964F 31D9

This email message is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and
destroy all copies of the original message