httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@attglobal.net>
Subject Re: Unresolved symbols on Solaris
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 13:28:17 GMT
Lars Hecking wrote:

>  Plain, unpatched 1.3.29 without mod_ssl and mm gives the same error.
>
> # ./apachectl configtest
> Syntax error on line 205 of /WWWserv/conf/httpd.conf:
> Cannot load /WWWserv/libexec/mod_mime_magic.so into server: ld.so.1: /WWWserv/bin/httpd:
fatal: relocation error: file /WWWserv/libexec/mod_mime_magic.so: symbol ap_pcalloc: referenced
symbol not found

>  If latest != 29, where can I find it?

latest == 29 is a sufficient approximation :)  (I don't recall any build
changes whatsoever recently)

I can try it on a Solaris 9 box.  What configure invocation are you using and
which compiler?