httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@attglobal.net>
Subject Re: Whitespace issue with apxs -a: activation for previously installed modules
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2003 18:51:50 GMT
Joe Schaefer wrote:

> Another approach would be to do nothing.

don't tell me people have been reading the "wheel of httpd-ev..." thread :)

   I'd be happy to
> prepare a patch if this approach - to do nothing - is
> unacceptable.  Of course, suggestions to make the patch
> as robust as possible would be enthusiastically welcomed.

I don't see how allowing an arbitrary number of blanks could possibly hurt.
Show us a tested patch.  There will be a mad rush to see which committer will
jump on it first.  Okay, perhaps this is not the most realistic expectation ;)