httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@attglobal.net>
Subject Re: Intermittent trouble with mod_auth_ldap in 2.0 and 1.3
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2003 17:18:22 GMT
Ace Suares wrote:

>>BTW, when you reply to a post on some topic and then change the subject, in
>>many mail clients your post will appear in the thread of that old topic.
>>That seems to be the case with this new thread.
>

> Hmm... very intersting.
> I was not aware that I replied to a post on this list or have changed a
> subject. Could you refer met to the 'old' thread ??

weird...  the old thread has subject "the wheel of httpd-dev life is surely
slowing down, solutions please"

Your first post on the LDAP question had

<3FB0F4F9.5010008@apache.org> <3FB0F9E3.3060507@lorch.cc>

and

which stuck it right in the middle of that unrelated thread.

Usually this happens when somebody has a message selected and uses their
client's "Reply" button and then changes the subject manually.  If that isn't
what you did, then I don't know why your mail client added the bogus headers.