httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <>
Subject Re: Problem with ordering of modules in IHS 1x
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2003 15:13:46 GMT
Sander Striker wrote:

> [...]

Yes, I should have said that yet again instead of asking further questions.

If you have an issue with Apache httpd, then Apache httpd mailing lists and bug
dbs are appropriate venues.

If you have an issue with IHS, use the IBM support line.

If you have an issue with IHS *and* you can recreate the issue with pure Apache
httpd, then feel free to use Apache httpd resources in addition to the IBM
support line, but don't mention IHS.

View raw message