httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Piras Velandai Thiyagarajan <pi...@sun.com>
Subject Submitting module
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2003 21:53:50 GMT
Hi,
Is there any way by which I can contribute apache modules to Apache such
that it can be shipped with the browser?

I work for Sun Microsystems and I am a project lead for Identity Server
Policy Agent suites.  We develop plugins for web containers such that
they can be enhanced to provide access control, policy enforcement and
single sign-on functionality.  The plugin works with the central policy
engine (Identity Server component).  We have been making these plugins
compatible with all versions of Apache (2.0.x and 1.3.x).

To better serve the Apache user community for easy integration, it would
be nice if during configure compilation option, --with-mod-sun-plugin,
that way just be simple effect of compilation, the customers get what
they want.

Let me know if there is any better way to provide this functionality.

Thanks,
Piras