httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <e...@codefaktor.de>
Subject Re: htdocs in 1.3 CVS tree?
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2003 21:58:37 GMT
I'm able to reproduce the described symptoms every time
I check out the apache-1.3 repo. I've looked into it now but
couldn't find any problems so far.

It'd be great if one of the CVS gurus (infrastructure is cc'ed)
could have a quick look at this.

Further info:
a fresh checkout of httpd-docs-1.3 works fine. also an
update of apache-1.3 which was checked out around
mid-september (interestingly this tree is lacking the cgi-src
and htdocs directory but both directories are visible in
viewcvs?!?).

Cheers,
Erik