httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Swapan Gupta" <swapan_gu...@infosys.com>
Subject Problem with ordering of modules in IHS 1x
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2003 08:50:57 GMT
Hi,

I am having a problem with the ordering of modules with IHS, based upon Apache1x.
I have two modules which have their functions scheduled to be executed during the same phase
(Check Access).
The functions get executed in a reverse order than the one I intend to. The same is true even
if I swap the positions of loading the modules in the httpd.conf file.

Is there a way by which I could explicitly specify the order of execution of the functions
in the same phase vis-à-vis other modules having functions defined for the execution in the
same phase? Basically I want to execute my function at the end of a particular phase (check
access), so that even if there are other modules defining function for check access phase,
my function gets executed at last. Is there a way out to do this?

I know there is a way to do that with Apache2x/IHS 2x, but my problem is related to IHS 1x/Apache
1x.

Thanks,
Swapan.