httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Orton <jor...@redhat.com>
Subject distcache support in mod_ssl for 2.1
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2003 12:05:43 GMT
Hiya, I'd like to integrate distcache support into mod_ssl on HEAD: are
the copyright holders willing to contribute copyright ownership to the
ASF for ssl_scache_dc.c and the other changes?

I've rediffed the published patch for 2.0.48 against HEAD, attached for
review.  Changes relative to the original patch are:

- don't add #if 0 around #if APR_HAVE_UNISTD_H
- style fixes in ssl_scache_dc.c: if( -> if (, untabify
- don't cast the void * to DC_CTX * in ssl_scache_dc.c
- rediff ssl_scache.c against HEAD
- adjust ssl_scache_dc.c for new status API in HEAD
- move distcache checks into modules/ssl/config.m4

Regards,

joe