httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Lars Hecking <lheck...@nmrc.ucc.ie>
Subject Re: Unresolved symbols on Solaris
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 13:19:26 GMT

> > mm library is compiled statically only, and I have verified during make
> > that the correct cpp/ld paths are used.
>
> Can you do a test build with pure, unpatched Apache 1.3.latest and see if
> you hit the same error?

 Plain, unpatched 1.3.29 without mod_ssl and mm gives the same error.

# ./apachectl configtest
Syntax error on line 205 of /WWWserv/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /WWWserv/libexec/mod_mime_magic.so into server: ld.so.1: /WWWserv/bin/httpd: fatal:
relocation error: file /WWWserv/libexec/mod_mime_magic.so: symbol ap_pcalloc: referenced symbol
not found

 If latest != 29, where can I find it?