httpd-dev mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: the wheel of httpd-dev life is surely slowing down, solutionsplease
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2003 10:02:03 GMT
* Ace Suares <ace@suares.nl> wrote:

> But one simple question, 'is this the right list for mod_auth_ldap, and do
> you know who is 'responsible' for it, don't get answered, however, there
> is time to answer about a broken threading and even time to answer that
> you're real busy... way to go.

Hey ;-)

Sure it is the right list. Unfortunately I can't help you in this case,
because my ldap knowledge is about zero. However, one tip: Don't give up.
Repeat your questions every x days until someone replies. Otherwise people
even forget that they wanted to answer, because they are that busy. (It's my
experience with the folks here -- and myself as well :-).

nd