httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sander Striker <stri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HTTPD 2.1.0-rc1 tarballs up
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2003 05:18:50 GMT
On Sun, 2003-11-16 at 17:37, Aaron Bannert wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 15, 2003 at 05:20:33PM -0800, Sander Striker wrote:
> > On Sun, 2003-11-16 at 15:36, Aaron Bannert wrote:
> > > I've made some tarballs of the httpd-2.1 tree. I just pulled HEAD of
> > > both httpd and apr (as of about an hour ago, just before greg's pollset
> > > changes). They're here:
> > >
> > > http://www.apache.org/~aaron/httpd-2.1.0-rc1/
> >
> > Ok, I'll leave you to the RM task then.  One more thing off my list
> > of things to do ;).
>
> Nobody ever said there need only be one RM. :) Do you feel I am stepping
> on your toes or something?

Not at all.  You should know better than that.  Actually gives me time
to do something else.  I was planning on pushing out a 2.1 release at
the 'Con, but if someone else is taking care of that, I certainly won't
mind.  What I do mind is the modifications to the release scripts,
breaking previous usage.  It would be nice if you could restore the
original syntax to be still supported.

Sander