httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Brad Nicholes" <>
Subject RE: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/include http_config.h
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2003 20:53:15 GMT
   So what is the best way to resolve this?  Currently NetWare won't
build.  It throws a compiler error in Metrowerks.  I can #ifdef it based
on the compiler or is there a better way?

Brad Nicholes
Senior Software Engineer

>>> "Sander Striker" <> Friday, October 31, 2003
1:35:30 PM >>>

.../include/http_config.h:187: warning: function declaration isn't a

View raw message