httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Rolle <...@php.net>
Subject Re: r->filename check.
Date Sat, 25 Oct 2003 16:12:34 GMT
Well, then, I'm perfectly suited for this task!  I've not looked into the
code, don't know what's involved, and I don't know the extent of the
changes...  As pure as the driven snow...

My fast-draw opinion is that it should be set to NULL (because it doesn't
exist) and the routines that segfault not be called when r->filename is
NULL.  This pulls the if statements from the called routine, replacing
them with (hopefully) only one if statement in the caller.  Let this
philosopy percolate up, and we wind up with clean code, no?