httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: [patch] new API to control how many times httpd.conf was parsed
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2003 00:47:23 GMT
Sander Striker wrote:
> [...]

Because I thought that this will be able to account for additional parsing
times when -k 'stop|graceful|restart' is called. As I've posted in another
thread that didn't work. If it did you could make these judgements:

0 - first time
1 - apache now started
2+ - apache is either being restarted or shut down