httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Aryeh Katz" <ar...@secured-services.com>
Subject RE: ap_invoke_handler
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2003 17:11:47 GMT
> At 06:06 AM 10/21/2003, Tikka, Sami wrote:

In my input filter, I don't pass ANY data on until I am sure all the filter
processing is done (the filter is only inserted selectively). What would be
wrong with calling remove_filter then? It was inserted when required, and
when I'm ready to return (and pass some data on), remove the filter I just
inserted.
> Those APIs are used for changing the filters before the request is
> processed.

---
Aryeh Katz
Secured-Services Inc.