httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: the scoreboard doesn't maintain start/stop times
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2003 20:27:27 GMT
Cliff Woolley wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Oct 2003, Cliff Woolley wrote:
>

>>Quite likely.  I have a vague memory that in 1.3 this was only done if
>>mod_include was in extendedstatus on mode.  In 2.0 since mod_include is
>>rather more decoupled, we probably ripped out the lines that set those
>>without putting in any kind of optional function or something to replace
>>it.
>

> Okay, I'm a crackhead.  s/mod_include/mod_status/g on the above and then
> it will make more sense.  ;)

right, so should it be turned on with ExtendedStatus is on? Where was it
called before? cvs change pointer?

I see also that the connection transfer is not updated (at least mod_status
shows always 0).

Also we need to have the vhost info in the score, otherwise request URI info
is not quite useful on the system with several vhosts, since you can't tell
which vhost it was invoked from. I think with ExtendedStatus it's an OK thing
to add.