httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@attglobal.net>
Subject Re: Problem with getting custom HTTP header in IHS 2.42.x
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2003 10:58:35 GMT
Swapan Gupta wrote:

>>I am facing a problem there. When I try to get the HTTP headers, on
>>Apache2x I am getting both the Default (such as HTTP_COOKIE,
>>HTTP_CONNECTION) and Custom HTTP headers such as HTTP_FOO. But when I
>>test the same code on IHS, I see that I am able to only get the default
>>HTTP headers and not my Custom HTTP headers.
>

> Where do these custom headers come from?  From the original request or
> from the response?
>
> [Swapan] The custom HTTP headers are generated as part of the response.
>However I could not get the headers out of either headers_in or headers_out.

What is the name of the header field?

What generates this header field?  A CGI or a module?

If a module:
   In which phase does the module set the header?
   Which table does the module put the header?

In which phase is your module looking for the header field?

Which table does your module look in -- headers_out or err_headers_out?

What is the exact code your module uses to try to find this header field
in the table?