httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: adding map_to_storate to mod_example.c
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2003 14:49:27 GMT

Greg Stein wrote:
> That's not much of an example. All it really shows is how to register a
> hook. A better example would be to *use* the hook in some way.

whoops.  I guess I did leave out the explanatory comments.  outside of that,
it pretty much follows the example in almost all the other hooks by doing
nothing, so it probably doesn't make sense to add real functionality there
unless you want real functionality everywhere.

assuming mod_example is just meant to show all the hooks and how to hook
into them, new patch with comments attached.

--Geoff