httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul J. Reder" <rede...@remulak.net>
Subject Re: Apache won't start - shared memory problem
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 16:39:46 GMT
The shared mem got left around after Apache crashed.
Assuming you are on Linux try:

ipcs               # check for zero access count...
ipcrm shm XXXXXX   # will remove the offending shmem id

ipcs will give you something like:
0x0102c028 776437784  rederpj   600        56344      6

ipcrm shm 776437784

will clear it up...

--
Paul J. Reder