httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Brad Nicholes" <>
Subject RE: Tagged 2.0
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2003 16:19:07 GMT
-1 on NetWare.  With the new call to apr_atomic_init() that was added to
apr_pool.c, apr_pool.c must now #include apr_atomic.h in order to pick
up the NETWARE macro for apr_atomic_init.  Without it, it doesn't

Brad Nicholes
Senior Software Engineer

>>> Saturday, September 27, 2003 6:43:53 PM >>>

Ok, I've tagged pre3.  I consider this the last tag and I'd like to
turn that into the next 2.0 release.

Testing tarballs are up at:

> I haven't been pushing this release hard enough.  It's dragging
> on way too long...  Sorry about that.

I guess I didn't really make a difference last week...

View raw message