httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <jwool...@virginia.edu>
Subject Re: Tagged 2.0
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 21:27:31 GMT
On Thu, 11 Sep 2003, Bojan Smojver wrote:

> Just wanted to ask if there was any progress on the core_output_filter
> in relation to multiple file buckets being passed through it?

Not yet.  I keep running out of time to look at it. Sorry for the delay...
will get to it as soon as I can.  Just wanted to let you know it hasn't
completely fallen through the cracks.  If anybody else wants to take a
stab, feel free.  Bojan posted a little sample module that demonstrates
the problem a while back.  It should be in the archive.

--Cliff