httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <jwool...@virginia.edu>
Subject Re: updated debugging doc
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 19:04:49 GMT
On Wed, 10 Sep 2003, Aryeh Katz wrote:

> > srclib/apr/configure --help | grep pool
> >
> > more doc is needed, of course :(
> >
> I found the .gdbinit stuff (dump_brigade, dump_table)
> to be EXTREMELY helpful

You're welcome.  :)  [PS: also thanks to Doug M. who wrote the original
versions.]

Also take a look at the APR_BUCKET_DEBUG stuff I just recently added.

> and I would never have found it unless I'd stumbled across it on google.
> I think it would pay to document that (even if it doesn't help
> the windbg people).

I agree.  I talked about it in my talk at ApacheCon last year, so it's
mentioned in my slides from that, which are reasonably well-indexed on
google.  I see they're also mentioned in some various mailing list
archives that google pulls up, etc.  But more is always better.

--Cliff