httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Apache-Mailing <apa...@moresecurity.org>
Subject Re: mod_ssl and slow first connection
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2003 07:46:07 GMT
Hi,

i did test with openssl 0.9.6 and openssl 0.9.7 and it's the same
behaviour, but i found what was wrong.

If IE or Netscape are accepting both sslv2 and sslv3, and the mod_ssl is
setup with SSLProtocol ALL, it take long time before the popup show up.

If you force to SSLv3 or SSLv2 with mod_ssl, the popup show up
immediatly.

I think i had a problem with the couple cipher/protocol too.

Matthieu