httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>
Subject Re: Tagged 2.0
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 21:45:02 GMT
No worries. It's no hurry, just wanted to find out if it's still on the
radar. I have a workaround for the problem at hand (i.e. I'm inserting
flush buckets), so that's cool.

Once I'm out of the main work on my module, I might even take a look
myself. I don't think it'll be before Xmas, though :-(

--
Bojan