Hi,

Not sure where to send this query, so hopefully the right person is to be found on one of these lists.

My colleagues and I are writing a book in which reference will be made to the Apache Web Server (such as normally found in research papers, eg, "our testbed using the Apache Web Server v 1.3.19", and "MaxClients in Apache works as follows" etc etc.).  Our book, "Feedback Control of Computing Systems" will be published by Wiley Interscience.  I saw on your FAQ that we should use the wording "Apache is a trademark of The Apache Software Foundation, and is used with permission."

However, I'm unclear about how we get permission. Please advise.
Sujay Parekh
Research Associate
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
sujay@us.ibm.com