httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Brad Nicholes" <BNICHO...@novell.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/server listen.c
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2003 15:05:24 GMT
  This is looking much better.  At least we are not faulting anymore.  I
haven't been able to watch the code to make sure it is doing everything
else as expected, but it looks good so far.

Brad

Brad Nicholes
Senior Software Engineer
http://www.novell.com

>>> justin@erenkrantz.com Wednesday, August 13, 2003 6:13:33 PM >>>
--On Wednesday, August 13, 2003 17:08:40 -0600 Brad Nicholes
<BNICHOLES@novell.com> wrote:

>   Right, so default to "::" for IPV6.  Either way, these two versions
of
> find_addresses() should be sync'ed up.

I just committed fixes to sync up the other way (NULL returns) and
added
back the 'retry' logic if we have IPv6-enabled, but not configured (but
in
a different way than before).

Please let me know how that works.  It works on Linux, and I'll test
Solaris again.  -- justin