httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Brad Nicholes" <>
Subject Re: About time to do 2.0.48?
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 19:02:01 GMT
    Do any of these funky bucket issues have anything to do with the
bucket_max_alloc() functionality that we have talked about in the past?
It would really be nice to be able to control the bucket allocations.

Brad Nicholes
Senior Software Engineer

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003, Sander Striker wrote:

> I envision tagging somewhere next (mid) week, following
> release 1 or 2 weeks after that.

I'm starting to think it might be nice if we can push this back to say
Thursday instead of Tuesday-ish as was suggested last night... I
want to wrap these (now three) funky bucket problems (Bojan's, Ron's,
Glenn's), and I just plain won't have time to work on them until

View raw message