httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Brad Nicholes" <BNICHO...@novell.com>
Subject Re: About time to do 2.0.48?
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 19:02:01 GMT
Cliff,
    Do any of these funky bucket issues have anything to do with the
bucket_max_alloc() functionality that we have talked about in the past?
It would really be nice to be able to control the bucket allocations.

Brad

Brad Nicholes
Senior Software Engineer
http://www.novell.com

>>> jwoolley@virginia.edu Friday, August 08, 2003 11:37:39 AM >>>
On Fri, 8 Aug 2003, Sander Striker wrote:

> I envision tagging somewhere next (mid) week, following
> release 1 or 2 weeks after that.

I'm starting to think it might be nice if we can push this back to say
Thursday instead of Tuesday-ish as was suggested last night... I
reeeeally
want to wrap these (now three) funky bucket problems (Bojan's, Ron's,
and
Glenn's), and I just plain won't have time to work on them until
Monday.

--Cliff