httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <jwool...@virginia.edu>
Subject Re: About time to do 2.0.48?
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 20:16:54 GMT
On Fri, 8 Aug 2003, Brad Nicholes wrote:

>     Do any of these funky bucket issues have anything to do with the
> bucket_max_alloc() functionality that we have talked about in the past?
> It would really be nice to be able to control the bucket allocations.

That's not any of the three bugs I mentioned, but it *is* implemented and
about to be committed to 2.1 awaiting backport.  I was waiting for one of
the windows guys to be able to look at the winnt MPM and figure out why it
doesn't honor maxmemfree at all (not even for pools), but OtherBill agreed
to have a look at that after the code for the other MPMs was committed.

--Cliff