httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Teng Xu <...@cse.ucsc.edu>
Subject Re: Strangely long poll() times
Date Sat, 23 Aug 2003 06:36:50 GMT
We made experiments on two different machines. Here are some experiment
setups, hope they will be helpful:

#MachineOne - Dell OptiPlex GX240
- O/S: Red Hat Linux 2.4.20
- CPU: P4 1.7GHZ
- MEM: 512M
- NIC: Integrated 3Com Fast EtherLink 10/100
- Hard Drives: WDC 40GB

#MachineTwo - Dell Dimension 4100
- O/S: Red Hat Linux 2.4.18
- CPU: P3 1GHZ
- MEM: 256M
- NIC: Integrated Ethernet 10/100
- Hard Drives: Maxtor 50GB

Regards,

-Teng

One is Dell Dimension 4100
with Redhat Linux 2.4.18, the other is Dell OptiPlex GX240