httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Aryeh Katz" <ar...@secured-services.com>
Subject ap_run_sub_req problem
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 19:37:48 GMT
In certain circumstances, I need to do an internal redirect on the client's
request (without sending back a redirect to the client).
I tried using ap_sub_req_method_uri (specifying NULL for the filter), and then
ap_run_sub_req.
I see that the content type of the new request is correct (in my case,
image/gif). However, when the request is sent to the client, the content type
is text/plain. Thus, the reply to the client doesn't render properly.
I suspect I am not invoking ap_run_sub_req properly.
Is there something I should know about how to invoke run_sub_req?
Thanks.
Aryeh

---
Aryeh Katz