httpd-dev mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: Offering modules for core httpd distro
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 21:45:39 GMT
* Nick Kew wrote:

> 1. mod_diagnostics
> mod_diagnostics is a very simple module that can be inserted anywhere
> in the filter chain, and logs buckets and brigades passing through.
> Typical usage is to insert it immediately before and after a filter in
> development to help with debugging and testing.

This sounds like a good tool for the test category.

> 2. mod_upload
> 3. mod_xml_gnome_xslt
> 4. mod_proxy_html (NEW!)

Hmm. IMHO these modules are too specific for the core distro (though
interesting!).

Looks like we get closer to the point we should develop a CAHSMAN [1]. Spare
time available somewhere? :)

nd

[1] Comprehensive Apache HTTP Server Module Archive Network ...