httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <jwool...@virginia.edu>
Subject RE: Two mod_include problems
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2003 17:24:31 GMT
On Mon, 21 Jul 2003, Ron Park wrote:

> Unfortunately, it seems your patch from 07/12/03 does
> not work on our pages. :(  We haven't yet tracked down
> *how* it's not working though.  More info to follow.

Which patch, specifically?  The one I'm looking at right now is Andre's
patch that has the following snippet in it:

+                apr_bucket *stop = (!tmp_dptr && ctx->state == PARSE_HEAD)
+                                   ? ctx->head_start_bucket
+                                   : tmp_dptr;

Just want to make sure we're on the same page.

--Cliff